COVID-19 safety measures
We want all our guests to have a comfortable visit to ACCA. Here is some information on the things we are doing to help visitors feel more confident while attending an event.
Measures we have in place:
- Ventilation system in the auditorium which draws fresh air into the space and extracts stale air.
- Skylight windows open in the foyer and café to enable fresh air flow.
- We will be opening the doors to the auditorium earlier than normal, to allow guests to take their seats sooner and avoid crowding in the foyer and café areas.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place at the venue, with regular sanitising of high frequency touch points.
- Disposable single use face masks will be available at the venue for those that may have forgotten their own and would like to wear one.
Please look after others by:
- Staying away if you or anyone in your household have COVID-19 or are showing any symptoms, if you have been advised to self isolate.
- While it is not a condition of entry, we encourage all in person event attendees to complete a lateral flow test within 48 hours of the start of the event. You can obtain lateral flow tests here.
- Washing your hands for at least 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary.
- Showing your tickets on a mobile device where possible.
Please do not attend the venue if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19
- have tested positive for COVID-19 on a lateral flow or PCR test
- have experienced symptoms in the last 7 days (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell - even if these symptoms are mild)
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 7 days;
- or have been advised to self-isolate (either because you have been asked to do so by NHS Test and Trace; or are required to isolate after travel)