COVID-19 ongoing safety measures for reopening:
We will require you to show proof of your COVID status on entry to gain access to an event. Entry will only be possible if:
- You have completed a full course of vaccination at least 14 days ahead of the event
- You have received a negative PCR or lateral flow test result within 48 hours of the event
- You have proof of natural immunity by way of a positive PCR test taken within the last 180 days but not within the 10 days prior to the event
Although there are other ways to prove this without use of a smartphone, the simplest way is via the NHS COVID Pass which is an online app providing a certificate that demonstrates your status.
Under 18’s will be asked to provide verbal confirmation that they have not tested positive nor are they currently suffering from symptoms of COVID-19
Please do not attend if you have been asked to self-isolate by NHS track and Trace or you have COVID-19 symptoms
We will be:
- Asking for proof of Covid status from audience members on arrival
- Keeping NHS Test and Trace records
- Offering regular COVID-19 testing, and daily temperature checks to all of our staff and performers
- Providing an access helpline to answer specific questions and address particular needs
- Operating the Sunflower lanyard scheme and face covering exempt badge scheme for anyone who needs this. Clear face coverings also available for staff assisting lipreaders.
Measures in the building:
- All rooms where public events are taking place have ventilation systems operating, which continually bring in fresh air.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a face covering at all times when inside the building, unless you are eating, drinking or you are exempt for medical reasons.
- A one-way system will be in place, with floor markings guiding the way around the building.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned throughout the building (touch free dispensers). Please use the hand sanitiser provided, and wash your hands when you can.
- The building is sanitised daily by ACCA’s cleaning team - an enhanced cleaning regime is in place with a focus on high touch surfaces such as door handles.
- Cloakrooms will not be available, so please bring minimal belongings.
Listen to ACCA staff’s guidance – they are there to help you enjoy your visit safely.
The cafe bar is open for teas, coffees, cakes, snacks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. We have outdoor seating and there is a large grass area outside the venue. Stanmer Park is just next to us.
Please do not attend the venue if you:
believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
- or have been advised to self-isolate.
Please look after others by:
- Continuing to use your face coverings. We will be encouraging this. This follows the theatre industry’s ‘See it safely’ guidance, in line with the Government’s recommendation that masks should still be worn indoors when mixing with people you don’t usually meet
- Showing your tickets on a mobile device where possible
- Remember to bring proof of your COVID-19 status - vaccination, test result or proof of natural immunity.
- Maintain safe social distancing where possible from staff and visitors who are not in your household or support bubble when moving around the building.
- Washing your hands for at least 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Bringing as few personal possessions as possible